We are now accepting applications to be a member of the Thespian Executive Board for Troupe 4151.
Each year we will open up for applications from the membership of the troupe. Students who are interested in being a troupe leader should read the following and then fill out the application.
Here is a list of possible available positions. If you want more info, click here for details. We may not use all positions each year, it depends on specific needs of the troupe, and students that are interested and available.
Clerk / Member Liaison
Publicity and Marketing
Senior Class Rep
Junior Class Rep
Sophomore Class Rep
To be an officer of Thespian Troupe 4151, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a member of the troupe, in good standing.
- If you are not a member, but ARE qualified to join then you may apply. You then MUST join before appointments are announced.
- Failure to join the troupe will result in forfeiture of your office.
- You must meet the requirements of the office. (click here for descriptions and specific requirements)
- You must have a minimum, cumulative, non-weighted GPA of 2.50 and be passing at least five classes.
- You must be a leader in title and practice. This means you will be an example for other troupe members and must comport yourself as such.
- This means you do not speak in ways that could have a negative impact on the Troupe, Theatre Department, or its members. It is OK to disagree, but we should address these calmly and without malice.
- You must submit your application by the deadline of April 15th.